Psychologist and Psychotherapist
Muneeza Khimji is a member of the British Psychological Society with 18 years of experience as a therapist. She has knowledge of CBT – Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing.
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology from University of Western Ontario, Canada
- Masters Degree in Psychoanalytic Studies from Brunel University
- Diploma in Family Law and Child Law from Holborn College
- Corporate Coach from Corporate Coach University, Licensed
Coaching Clinic Facilitator (Training & Development), Train the Trainer Program, 2004 and Certificate of Coaching, 2006, respectively.
- University of Waterloo, Conrad Grebel college – Waterloo, Canada. Certificate in Family Mediation (Concentration in Domestic Violence 2010
- ACT- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Training – Nairobi, Kenya Certificate in ACT – September 2014
- Trauma – Aid Hap-Germany- Nairobi, Kenya. EMDR Training Level 1- October 2014. Level 2- September 2015.