Psychotherapist, Psychologist and Transpersonal Supervisor
Muneeza Khimji has been practising as a therapist for 20 years. She is member of the BACP and BPS. Muneeza is an integrative therapist and draws from a variety of approaches, such as, CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing. She is also a qualified supervisor.
- Diploma in Adult Supervision from Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education (CCPE) - 2020
- Trauma – Aid Hap-Germany- Nairobi, Kenya. EMDR Training Level 1- October 2014. Level 2- September 2015.
- ACT- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy Training – Nairobi, Kenya Certificate in ACT – September 2014
- University of Waterloo, Conrad Grebel college – Waterloo, Canada. Certificate in Family Mediation (Concentration in Domestic Violence 2010
- Corporate Coach from Corporate Coach University, Licensed
Coaching Clinic Facilitator (Training & Development), Train the Trainer Program, 2004 and Certificate of Coaching, 2006, respectively.
- Diploma in Family Law and Child Law from Holborn College
- Masters Degree in Psychoanalytic Studies from Brunel University
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology from University of Western Ontario, Canada